A partnership between Troy Chamber member restaurants and Troy School District (TSD), “Step Up to the Plate” is slated for Sunday, November 3 – Thursday, November 7.
During these dates, participating restaurants will offer diners 20% OFF their food purchases if they bring in a “Step Up to the Plate” promotional piece (i.e. school flyer, ad, email or other communication about the program). Discount offer is only valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages. You can download the Step Up flyer on the Troy Chamber website – troychamber.com.
The 13 participating restaurants include:
- Barry Bagels – 876 E Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- Cedar Grille – 5377 Crooks Rd, Troy
- Clean Juice – 766 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- Escape (Eats & Crafts) – 1950 E Square Lake Rd, Troy
- Mr. Kabob Xpress – 2008 W. Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- Olga’s Kitchen – 1853 E. Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- Papa Romano’s Pizza/ Mr. Pita – 5399 Crooks Rd, Troy
- Sedona Taphouse – 198 E Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- Shake Shack – 850 W. Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- Shield’s Restaurant Bar Pizzeria – 1476 W. Maple Rd, Troy
- Sweetwater’s Coffee & Tea – 774 W. Big Beaver Rd. Troy
- The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill – 708 W. Big Beaver Rd., Ste. 6 Troy
- Tropical Smoothie Café – 1569 Main St, Suite A, Clawson
For a copy of the flyer, watch for email updates from the Troy School District, or click here to download a copy.