A partnership between Troy Chamber member restaurants and Troy School District (TSD), “Step Up to the Plate” is slated for Sunday, November 5 – Thursday, November 9.
During these dates, participating restaurants will offer diners 20% OFF their food purchases if they bring in a “Step Up to the Plate” promotional piece (i.e. school flyer, ad, email or other communication about the program). Discount offer is only valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages.
Diners may then turn in their detailed receipts to the Troy school of their choice. Receipts are due to Troy Schools by Friday, November 17. The school receiving the most money in receipts will win a $1,000 cash prize! This promotional event is sponsored by Main Street Bank.
The 13 participating restaurants include:
- Cedar Grille – 5377 Crooks Rd, Troy
- Estia Greek Street Food – 2897 W. Maple Rd, Troy
- Granite City Food & Brewery – 699 W. Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- Insalata – 1919 E. Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- La Marsa – 3720 Rochester Rd, Troy
- Maggiano’s Little Italy – 2089 W. Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- Kabob Xpress – 2008 W. Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- Papa Romano’s Pizza/ Mr. Pita – 5399 Crooks Rd, Troy
- Renee’s Gourmet Pizzeria – 1937 W. Maple Rd, Troy
- Shield’s Restaurant Bar Pizzeria – 1476 W. Maple Rd, Troy
- Steelhouse Tavern – 1129 E. Long Lake Rd, Troy
- The Big Salad of Troy – 738 E. Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- Tropical Smoothie Café – 1569 Main St, Suite A, Clawson
For a copy of the flyer, watch for email updates from the Troy School District, or visit troychamber.com.
About the Troy Chamber of Commerce
The Troy Chamber exists to help create long-term economic vibrancy, vitality and stability for Troy’s business community. Representing more than 650 businesses, the Troy Chamber serves as Troy’s primary business information resource. By responding to members’ needs, the Chamber is able to help businesses get connected and stay connected.