TROY, Mich., – Rehmann, a fully integrated financial services and advisory firm, is starting the decade strong by announcing the promotions of nine associates in Southeast Michigan.
Promotions in the area include:
• Cheryl Tront – Troy – Internal Processing Team Assistant (Senior level)
• Grant Pollack – Troy – Investment Analyst (Senior level)
• Michael Cannon – Troy – Assurance In-Charge
• Linda Cooper – Troy – Accounting Solutions Manager
• Sarah Cowie – Detroit – Advisory & Tax Senior
• Chris D’Agostino – Troy – Assurance In-Charge
• Patti Greenwald – Farmington Hills – Accounting Solutions Manager
• Shelby Oakes – Troy – Assurance In-Charge
• Danielle Thornberry – Troy – Advisory & Tax Manager
“We are proud to begin the year by recognizing the hard-working individuals who have shown relentless commitment to our clients’ success,” said Stacie Kwaiser, Rehmann’s chief operating officer. “We look forward to seeing the great work that lies ahead for each of these valued team members.”
Rehmann and its associates deliver forward-thinking results to clients through a progressive service model designed to provide satisfaction and confidence. Rehmann has grown to become one of the largest financial services and advisory firms with nearly 900 associates in Michigan, Ohio and Florida. Rehmann’s associates are committed to working collaboratively to cultivate ideas, service and experience.
Rehmann is a fully integrated financial services and advisory firm that provides accounting and assurance, comprehensive technology, accounting and human resource solutions, specialized consulting and wealth management services. For more than 75 years, Rehmann has provided forward-thinking solutions, making it our duty to anticipate our clients’ daily and future needs. Rehmann has nearly 900 associates in Michigan, Ohio and Florida. Rehmann is an independent member of Nexia International, offering clients a global approach. Find us online at rehmann.com.