TROY, Mich., – Rehmann, a fully integrated financial services and advisory firm, has announced it is celebrating the promotion of 19 associates throughout Southeast Michigan. Among them, four associates have been promoted to Principal positions.
The promotions include:
• Danielle Ambrozy – Detroit – Principal – Ambrozy is responsible for providing accounting and tax services to small to large health care practices. She specializes in implementing cloud-based accounting solutions and providing consulting services, including benchmarking, internal controls, and bookkeeping services
• Michelle Hodges Michelle Hodges – Detroit – Principal – Joining Rehmann in 2005, Hodges coordinates, performs and supervises accounting solutions, consulting, and assurance engagements. She serves clients in a variety of industries, with a focus on not-for-profit organizations and governmental entities
• Tony Licavoli – Troy – Principal – Licavoli joined Rehmann in 2015 and supervises tax engagements for clients in a multitude of industries. He sits on the firm’s tax reform subcommittee, helping to develop content and tools to assist advisors and educate clients on the technical aspects of new tax legislation
• Purvi Shah – Farmington Hills – Principal – Joining Rehmann in 2009, Shah is responsible for corporate and individual tax preparation and financial statements, with an emphasis in the health care industry. She also provides business management and consulting services to physicians
• Michael Cannon – Troy – Assurance Senior
• Carley Chrencik – Troy – Assurance Supervisor
• Gena Crichton – Troy – Senior Level MarCom Specialist
• Chris D’Agostino – Troy – Assurance Senior
• Melissa Furest – Troy – MarCom Manager
• Cody Goldsworthy – Detroit – Assurance In-Charge
• Josh Katkin – Detroit – Assurance Senior
• Norbert Klein – Farmington Hills – IT Senior Support Technician
• Anita Lee – Troy – Professional Support Senior
• Tangela Lucas – Detroit – Professional Support Manager
• Kayla McCarthy – Troy – Assurance Supervisor
• Sam Muehlenbeck – Detroit – Assurance Senior
• Shelby Oakes – Troy – Assurance Senior
• LaDeana Roach – Troy – Professional Support Senior
• Jonathan Sheena – Detroit – Advisory & Tax Senior
Rehmann and its associates deliver forward-thinking results to clients through the firm’s progressive service model, designed to provide satisfaction and confidence. It has grown to become one of the largest financial services and advisory firms in the country, with nearly 900 associates in Michigan, Ohio and Florida. Rehmann’s associates are committed to working collaboratively to cultivate ideas, service and experience.
Rehmann is a fully integrated financial services and advisory firm that provides accounting and assurance, comprehensive technology, accounting and human resource solutions, specialized consulting and wealth management services. For more than 75 years, Rehmann has provided forward-thinking solutions, making it our duty to anticipate our clients’ daily and future needs. Rehmann has nearly 900 associates in Michigan, Ohio and Florida. Rehmann is an independent member of Nexia International, offering clients a global approach. Find us online at rehmann.com.
Contact: Holly Shier