The Associate Director of Admissions, Adult Degree Program (ADP) is responsible for personal recruitment goals in the assigned territory and overseeing all new student enrollment operations within their designated region. The Associate Director of Admissions, ADP provides leadership and supervision in the execution of new student enrollment goals with a team of assigned ADP admissions representatives.
The Associate Director of Admissions, ADP will report directly to the Director of Admissions, ADP, with a matrixed reporting relationship to the Assistant Vice President and Associate Dean, ADP.
• Achieving his/her personal new student enrollment objectives in assigned territory
• Maintaining clear communication with Director of Admissions, ADP on all enrollment functions
• Developing leads in community colleges, corporations, and other key ADP market channels
• In collaboration with the Director of Admissions ADP hiring, training, and managing a team of field admissions staff to achieve enrollment objectives.
• Developing corporate relationships for strategic partnerships with the university to grow new student enrollments with close communications to Director of Admissions, ADP
• Educating corporations, local organizations and community colleges about Northwood University (NU) and the Northwood Idea
• Scheduling presentations focusing on community college students faced with making critical career and education decisions
• Developing and implementing local sales plans targeting organizations and corporations
• Participating in additional community functions as requested
• Promote NU’s programs and benefits as well as evaluating the candidate’s interest, family support, financial need and academic background Securing applications for admissions paperwork and maintaining communication with the college’s support staff personnel to ensure the student is completing the necessary tasks to start classes
• Submitting accurate and timely information on activity and productivity to the Director of Admissions ADP as requested
• Developing and maintaining consistent referral generation activities
• Conducting other new student enrollment duties as assigned
• Earned bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred
• Previous admissions experience preferred
• Management and supervisory experience required
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and self-starter
• Excellent communication skills required
Northwood University has an institutional philosophy which emphasizes free enterprise in a context of limited government and individual responsibility. The ideal candidate will have a strong attraction to the mission and core values of Northwood University. Applicants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the University’s outcomes at www.northwood.edu/aboutus/.
Competitive benefits package available including health, dental, and life insurance; retirement benefits; generous leave plan; flex spending plan; and tuition benefits for employee and family.
Please apply online at http://www.northwood.edu/human-resources/. EOE