Member Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Assistance
Thank you for choosing Troy as your business location!
The Troy Chamber of Commerce and The City of Troy would like to help your business facilitate a ribbon cutting if you:
- Opened your business within the last year
- Are celebrating an anniversary
- Have moved to a new location
- Remodeled or expanded in your present location
A Ribbon Cutting Ceremony can play a key role in your promotional efforts along with the opportunity to meet community leaders and potential new business connections.
The City of Troy and Troy Chamber of Commerce jointly coordinate ribbon cuttings for businesses opening in the City of Troy. (Troy Chamber can also work with you to coordinate ribbon cuttings for member companies outside of Troy.)
If you are not a Troy Chamber member, we suggest you consider joining first so that you can take advantage of the benefits available to you for a successful event. As a member, Troy Chamber can assist you with one or more of the items below:
- The Chamber can send out an email announcement regarding your event to over 2000 business professionals within the chamber. (Depending on how you want to promote the event.)
- Emailing targeted invitations to chamber Board members, Ambassadors, community leaders, etc. (Their attendance is based on availability.)
- The Troy Mayor and City Council will present businesses with a Welcome to Troy proclamation, and your information will be included in an upcoming issue of the City’s quarterly newsletter, Troy Today.
- Provide you with large ceremonial scissors and ribbon.
- Publicize the event before and after with photographs that will appear in Troy Chamber social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) channels.
- Include a photo from event in Troy Chamber Insider, a weekly email blast to all members.
- Provide you with a media list for you to send out press releases.
- Members receive a keepsake framed photograph of the ribbon cutting.
Making a good first impression as a business is a key to success. For more information or to coordinate a ribbon cutting event, please contact:
Troy Chamber of Commerce
Sheila Denstaedt, Director of Member Services
248.641.3929 or firstname.lastname@example.org