Is it time for you to switch things up?
If you’re thinking it’s time to pursue a new career or advance in your current company yet don’t know where to start? Join us for 5 round table sessions to receive the guidance you’ve been looking for. This upcoming event is co-hosted with the Women’s Business Forum and open to all Troy Chamber members!
- Speakers – Marvin Figaro and Mary Combias, Talent Delivery Leads, Kelly Services
- Topic – How to prepare for a job interview and how to look for a new career or position not in your current field.
- Speaker – Andrea Fleischflesser, Leadership Coach, Destination You Coaching and Development
- Topic – Learn tools and methods for personal growth and confidence building. Including; Personal development, Positive psychology, Self-empowerment, working with cross cultural leaders and peers.
- Speaker – Brenda Meller, Meller Marketing
- Topic – LinkedIn training, coaching and guidance, how to search for jobs on LinkedIn and how to prepare for that search. Learn what pitfalls to avoid on your profile and how to showcase your information to get the position you want!
- Speaker – Dr. Lisa Fairbairn,Assistant Vice President and Dean, DeVos Graduate School of Management
- Topic – Learn about MBA programs and how furthering a college degree can help you climb the workforce ladder. Discussion will offer insight on graduation-competitive strategies.
- Speakers – Troy Chamber of Commerce Representatives
- Topic – The Chamber’s offerings, memberships, groups and events