Event name: Women & Finance: What’s Your Game Plan?
Date: August 20th | 8:45 AM – 10:00 AM
Event Philanthropic Component: We are raising money for tablets that the Judson Center is looking to purchase for their employees. They are in need of 25 tablets, with the tablets costing around $150, each. Ann Percy from State Farm is offering a $500 match on other donations we receive with this event.
Event Agenda & Speakers:
- Intro: Beth Mosshart, Straightline – Topic: Secure Act
- Speaker #1: Beth Mosshart, Straightline – Topic: “Starting Out/Savings: Never too early or too late! And touch on What to look for in a financial advisor”
- Speaker #2: Jean M. Stenger, CPA DKSS CPAs + Advisors – Topic: “Tax Tips”
- Speaker #3: Jill Gleba, Gleba & Associates – Topic: “Retirement Readiness”
- Speaker #4: Joan Cripe Skrzyniarz Practice Group Chair – Topic: “Estate Planning & Trusts with Dickinson Wright”