Things are rapidly changing in Healthcare due to COVID-19 and it’s effects across all industries. Join the Troy Chamber for a presentation by Patricia Godin, Employee Benefits Advisor and Licensed Counselor from Brown & Brown of Detroit, and learn how to navigate Healthcare changes from both a consumer and employer perspective.
Main Presentation Topics:
- Top Benefits Employers Need To Zero In On – Now More Than Ever
- Ongoing Improvements In Employee Benefits – In-light of of COVID-19
- How To Be A Better Healthcare Consumer
- Resources and Tools for Employers
- Post COVID- Key Benefit Trends and Implications
Group Health Benefits Advisor
Brown & Brown of Detroit
Trish Godin is an Employee Benefits Advisor and Licensed Counselor with Brown & Brown of Detroit, specializing in helping employers and their employees with strategic initiatives designed to provide continuous insurance education, cost control and engagement tools that positively affect the bottom line. Tricia co-chairs the Women’s Business Forum and is also a chamber Ambassador.
She is a long time Troy resident and thrives on connecting people and businesses in any way that she can.
$0.00 (USD) Troy Chamber Members
$10.00 (USD) Non-Members