Synopsis: Chamber member and national economic commentator, Leon LaBrecque, JD, CPA, CFP, CFA will give a virtual lunch and learn on financial and estate planning aspect of the current crisis. Leon will be covering: “Twelve Things for Business Owners to consider in the Current Crisis” .
On Your Business:
- What SBA or other government provisions are available?
- How do I set out a battle plan?
- Should I take out debt now?
- What do I do with my employees?
- What are good survival/opportunistic strategies?
On your financial life:
- How do you protect your family with a Health Care Power of Attorney?
- How do you protect digital assets?
- How can we help children and parents on their estate and powers of attorney?
- What other moves should I make now to protect my family?
Leon LaBrecque JD,CPA,CFP®,CFA,
Chief Growth Officer,
Sequoia Financial Group