As leaders, we are navigating some difficult times. There aren’t a lot of things that are certain other than change. What are other leaders across industries doing? How are they handling those who want to know when they can come to work? How are they handling Zoom fatigue and other things that are affecting their companies, teams and businesses?
This panel will highlight HR, the legal sector, education, entrepreneurs, healthcare and more.
- Faris Alami, Founder and CEO, ISM
- Pete Karsten, Campus President, Baker College
- Melissa Foreman Lovell, Chief Nursing Officer, Beaumont Health
- Michelle Crockett, Deputy Executive Officer; Chief Diversity Officer; Labor & Employment Principal, Miller Canfield
- Susan Gibson, Director of Client Services and Business Development, Rehmann
$0.00 (USD) Troy Chamber Members
$15.00 (USD) Future Chamber Members