This global supplier diversity matchmaking event attracts nearly 350 attendees, including more than 50 Corporate buyers looking to meet one-on-one with minority business owners (w/MBEs) with specific procurement needs.
Featured this year:
- Bonnie Clinton, Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer for Toyota, will be our Keynote Speaker.
- The panel discussion following the keynote will be about supplier diversity with Terrez Thompson, VP of Global Supplier Diversity for Coca-Cola,
- Christie Wong Barrett, CEO for Mac Arthur Corporation,
- Kevin Bell, President of Renaissance Capital Alliance,
- Kavy Lenon, Senior Supplier Diversity Manager for Herman Miller,
- Debra Quade, Diversity Supplier for Kellogg Company, and
- Michelle Robinson, President & CEO of Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council.
The Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce (APACC) is offering Troy Chamber of Commerce members a discount to attend at the APACC member rate.
CHAMBERGUEST2020 (This discount code will give your member $125 off $450 for the Exhibit Table purchase which includes 2 registrations).
ENVISION2020 (This discount code will give your member $25 off $105 for individual ticket).
These discounts will expire on February 20, 2020.
Here is the link for more information and to register: https://bit.ly/38H1xTB.
Here is a short video clip of what takes place at the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAYJ97Cufg.
Date: March 5, 2020 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Location: Laurel Manor, Livonia, MI
Date/Time Details: Agenda:
9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Networking, Exhibits & Lunch
12:00 p.m. – 1:25 p.m. Lunch Program, Keynote and Panelist discussion
1:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Meet the Buyer Showcase
2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Asian Pacific American Business Town Hall