This spring, 224 Oakland County employers of all sizes and industries responded to a groundbreaking survey on employee turnover in southeast Michigan. The results paint a comprehensive picture of the causes of staff turnover in southeast Michigan, as well as potential gaps in the development of career pathways for employees.
You are invited to a special briefing on the survey. Oakland County Michigan Works! and Workforce Intelligence Network executives will discuss survey findings, including:
• Employee turnover rates and related costs
• Effective management and communication strategies
• Removal of barriers to work success
• Employee training, including onboarding programs
• Promotion pathways
• Employee feedback mechanisms
In addition to the survey results, you will learn about the related services and programs offered by Oakland County Michigan Works! and the Department of Economic Development & Community Affairs that measure and improve employee satisfaction and increase your employee retention rates, including:
• Oakland County Business Resource Network, launched earlier this year and designed to provide qualified employees with resources to overcome barriers to ongoing employment.
• Business Performance Assessment Survey helps company management and employees evaluate assumptions, identify potential issues and assess employee satisfaction with a number of facets related to the operation of a business.
• The Business of Leadership workshop series helps executives master the leadership and people skills critical to employee satisfaction and the overall success of a growing business.
Space is limited, register today! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ocmw-employee-turnover-survey-highlights-briefing-tickets-64001533309
A Proud Partner of the American Job Center Network
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary Aids and Services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities
Michigan Relay Center (TTY) (800) 649-3777 or 711
Funded By: L. Brooks Patterson, Oakland County Executive, Oakland County Workforce Development Board, Michigan Talent Investment Agency