Scott S. Sneckenberger
Partner & International Business Consultant
Plante & Moran Global Services
Scott is an international business consultant and a member of Plante & Moran Global Services. He has extensive experience working with various manufacturing companies in the automotive industry. Scott spends the majority of his time assisting clients in making strategic and tax planning decisions in North and South America, Southeast Asia, and Western Europe. His experience includes consulting with foreign clients regarding the purchases and/or sales of North American businesses. He has assisted clients in a variety of areas including wholly owned foreign enterprises, joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions, strategic market analyses, transfer pricing studies, and import/export concerns. Scott has firm-wide responsibilities for the content and presentation of several comprehensive training sessions, and leads the Firm’s Mexican consulting practice.
- Michigan State University, BA in Accounting (with Honors)
- Michigan State University, MBA with an emphasis in Taxation
- Board Member, International Visitors Counsel of Detroit
- US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
To learn more & hear Scott Sneckenberger speak at the May 1st Going Global event click HERE.